Wednesday, May 19, 2010

From Deb 05/19/2010

The countdown has begun. Our days are filled with sorting stuff, cleaning stuff, stuff stuff so much stuff. I don't want my stuff to be sold dirty. I am a cleaner by nature, why is all my stuff so dirty? Take a picture off the wall, it's dirty. Move a bookshelf, my God there's crap hanging all over the back of it and on the walls!!

What to sell and what to throw is bone of contention between Rob and I. Who is going to buy the lampshade with a fist size hole in it? (a doggie mishap) I say throw, he says sell. Then I find it repaired with duct tape, now that's much better. Holy crap, I'm going to have to hide during the auction.

We've also been spending a great deal of time at doctors appointments. We're trying to get everything covered before we hit the road. Pap smears ,mamograms, eye exams, endocrinologists, veterinarians,(special documents are required for your pets if you cross the borders into other countries) and of course the dentist. Between the two of us we dropped about $6000 at the dentist alone!!!! There is a strong case to be made for going with dentures. Denistry has come a long way, they have been become great salespeople.

No comments:

Post a Comment