Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On The Road!

We officially got on the road after my hair apt. at about 10:15 this morning.After checking on how everything was driving Rob told me I can't stock up on all the food staples like I did. We don't need the extra weight from the extra sodas, canned goods, bottled water,dog food bags, cases of beer, etc. It's not like we'll ever be far from civilization, he says.. I guess my Sam's Club days are over.
We are on our way to Center Hill Lake, TN. right outside Nashville where our dear friends Jack and Laura live. We'll be here until July 7th, then to Memphis for three days,then Branson,MO for 3days,Council Bluffs,IA for one night and on to the Corn Palace Rodeo in Mitchel, SD for 3 days. We will be joining our Kugler families in Osakis, MN the 19th of July for our camping reunion!

No comments:

Post a Comment