Friday, July 2, 2010

Another Day

Today we took Laura's twin grandbabies, Braeden,and Briley,(age 2)to a waterpark. The guys went somewhere to play with their guns. We also went to see #3 in the Twilight series,Eclipse.

Had a little meltdown tonight after watching the tearjerker 'The Notebook'. Still crying from the movie I crawled into Rob's lap and asked him if we were doing the right thing by running away from home. He said it will only be for a little while. I said I'm feeling a little irresponsible. He said this is the most responsible thing we've done in 5 years. Good answers.

Being with someone else's family made me miss mine even though it's only been a few days. Kids, if you are reading this, don't ever forget how much we love each and every one of you. I'll be missing you all along the way.

Now people will be taking bets on how long this will last.

No comments:

Post a Comment